Terms and Condition
Below is the User Agreement for the BullionUp.com, website. This is also where you will find posted updates to this User Agreement in the future.
YOUR USE OF THE BULLION UP WEBSITE AND ITS ENTIRE CONTENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CHAT ROOMS, DISCUSSION AREAS, THE PRO ACCESS AREA, CONTENT, ARTICLES, ANALYSIS, COMMENTARY, NEWS, ANALYSIS TOOLS, RESEARCH TOOLS, CHARTING TOOLS, CANDLEPRO, EMAILS, NOTIFICATIONS, TEXT, DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, AND GRAPHICS CONTAINED OR PROVIDED THROUGH IT IN ANY FORM OR MEDIA AND ALL SERVICES THAT MAY BE PROVIDED IN CONJUNCTION WITH IT (ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND SERVICES, COLLECTIVELY, THE “WEBSITE”) IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT (“USER AGREEMENT”). BY USING THE WEBSITE, REGISTERING AS A SUBSCRIBER WITH Bullion Up, EITHER HAVING FREE OR PRO ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR ACCEPTING ANY RELATED SERVICES FROM PIPHUT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU: (1) HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HAVE THE CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO, THIS USER AGREEMENT; AND (2) ARE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Bullion Up may change the terms and conditions of this User Agreement at any time in its sole discretion. A notification of such change(s), as well as the revised User Agreement itself, may be posted on the Website. You will be responsible for regularly checking for and reviewing any changes to this User Agreement. By using the Website after any such changes take place, you signify your acceptance of the change(s) and your agreement to be bound by them.
In order to access certain areas of the Website or to be able to receive certain additional data, analysis, content or materials, Bullion Up may require you to become a registered user, to become subscriber with Pro Access, and/or comply with other terms and conditions. In all such cases, this User Agreement shall continue to govern your use of the Website.
1. USE OF WEBSITE. Subject to the terms of this User Agreement, Bullion Up grants you a revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive limited license to use those portions of the Website, to which you are granted access. Except to the extent that Bullion Up has previously provided you with written authorization to do so, you may only use this Website for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for any use on behalf of any third party. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not use the Website to service, or otherwise perform work on behalf of, any currency trading, commodities trading, brokerage, financial services or related person(s) or their clients.
You may download or print hard copies of pages or reports from the Website or portions thereof but unless otherwise previously authorized by Bullion Up in writing, only in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use and not on behalf of any third party.
Except as expressly set forth in this User Agreement or otherwise authorized by Bullion Up in writing, you may not modify, copy, distribute, disclose, retransmit, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate this Website, or any portion of it (including, but not limited to, any download or printed copies made from it) without Bullion Up prior written consent.
Bullion Up has the right, at any time without notice, to: (I) revoke or limit your license to use the Website (or any portion of it); and (ii) change or discontinue providing the Website (or any portion thereof). Bullion Up has no obligation to update the Website or to correct any errors or omissions that might be contained in it.
The Website is not intended to provide legal, tax or investment advice. You are solely responsible for determining whether any trade, investment, trading strategy, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal trading and/or investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. You should consult your legal or tax professional regarding your specific situation.
2. OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT. You acknowledge and agree that the Website and the information contained in or associated with it are owned by Bullion Up and/or its third party content providers (each, a “Content Provider”, and collectively, “Content Providers”) and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You further acknowledge and agree that the Website contains certain proprietary data and information of Bullion Up and its Content Providers, that you will not use these data or information for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose, and that you will use reasonable efforts to protect them from illicit distribution or use. Each Content Provider is a third-party beneficiary of this User Agreement to the extent necessary to enable it to enforce its proprietary rights in the data and the applicable use restrictions contained in this User Agreement.
3. TRADEMARKS. “Bullion Up” and “Bullion Up.Com” are marks attributable to Bullion Up. You will not use or allow any third party to use any of Bullion Up marks, including but not limited to the foregoing, without Bullion Up prior express written consent. All marks not owned by Bullion Up are the property of their respective owners.
4. LOGIN INFORMATION. If you register with the Website, you are required to select a password, which you may then modify at any time as often as you like. You may not select any password that violates any third party’s rights or is offensive, improper, or inappropriate. If Bullion Up determines in its sole discretion that any password you select is inappropriate for any reason, Bullion Up may delete that password and/or limit or terminate your access to the Website.
Your password is for your personal use only, and you agree to keep it secret and not to share it with anyone (except as expressly allowed under this User Agreement).
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL USE, ACTIVITIES, AND CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH OR ARISING FROM ANY USE OF YOUR PASSWORD, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU AUTHORIZED SUCH USE. YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY PIPHUT OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR PASSWORD.
5. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, LINKS, AND INFORMATION. The Website may contain information, products, and services provided by third parties and links (including advertisements) to websites made available by third parties. This information and these products, services, and links are provided only as a convenience to users of this Website. Bullion Up does not control this information or these products, services, or websites, Bullion Up does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding this information or these products, services, or websites and shall not be liable for any information or services received from them. Inclusion of any of the foregoing in this Website does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with Bullion Up with respect to any third party, any third party’s website or its content, or any information, products, or services provided by a third party.
6. CURRENCY QUOTATIONS. All currency quotations are believed to be correct, but neither Bullion Uponor its Content Providers warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any such information. Bullion Up advises you to always confirm the price of a particular investment with a broker, investment advisor, trading platform or other party executing its sale, purchase or redemption, as appropriate. The information and content on the Website are subject to change without notice and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent investment decisions. All content on the Website is presented only as of the date and time published or indicated and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
8. USE OF DISCUSSION AREA. Bullion Upmakes no representations or warranties with respect to any forums, blogs, chat rooms, instant messaging, private messages, emails, or other electronic discussion mediums made available on or via this Website (collectively, “Discussion Area”) or with respect to any messages, information, or materials contained in the Discussion Area. You acknowledge and agree that your use of, or reliance upon, any such messages, information, or materials is at your sole risk and expense.
Bullion Up does not, and cannot, review all of the information and materials provided in the Discussion Area and has no responsibility or liability for any such information or materials or their use. If Pip hut becomes aware of any information or materials that it determines violate the terms of this User Agreement or the Discussion Area policies promulgated by Bullion Up from time to time or that Bullion Up otherwise deems inappropriate in its sole discretion, Bullion Reserves the right to delete, move, or edit any such information or materials.
To the extent that you use the Discussion Area, you covenant that you will: (I) comply with the Discussion Area policies promulgated by Bullion Up; (ii) be solely responsible for your use of the Discussion Area and any messages, information, and materials provided by you or through another user making use of your password; (iii) not advertise or offer to sell goods or services of any kind on any Discussion Area; and (iv) not upload, post, publish, or transmit any messages, information, or materials that (a) restrict or inhibit any other user from accessing, using or enjoying the Website, (b) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent, (c) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law, (d) violate or infringe the rights of Bullion Up or any third party (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and rights of privacy and publicity), (e) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, including indicating that you are an “expert” or that you are writing on behalf of Bullion Up, (f) contain software or any other commercial materials or information, or (g) contain any viruses or other harmful component. By uploading, posting, publishing, or transmitting any messages, information, or materials in connection with the Discussion Area, you hereby grant to Bullion Up and its affiliates a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, nonexclusive license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, modify, display, publicly perform, distribute, reproduce, and create derivative works of the foregoing in any form, media, software, or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future.
9. CHARGES AND BILLING PRACTICES. If offered a free trial period, you will not be charged a subscription fee during that free trial period. Subscription fees on credit-card transactions may be authorized immediately, but not actually processed. If you remain to become a PRO Access subscriber when the free trial period ends, you will be charged for the initial term of your subscription and then, at the beginning of each renewal term, if any, for the subscription fee for that renewal term. Subscription fees will be based upon the subscription rates in effect at the start of each subscription term and apply whether or not you actually use the PRO Access during that term.
Bullion Up reserves the right to change the fees it charges for products, services or features (collectively, “Products”) offered in connection with the PRO Access and/or the Website at any time. These sorts of changes include, but are not limited to, adding fees for new/optional Products and/or modifying fees for existing Products. By using any of the Products, with which there are associated fees, you agree to pay those fees. If you do not want to pay these associated fees, you must cancel your subscription, as set forth below.
Subscription fees and all others fees and charges associated with your subscription (including, but not limited to, any applicable federal, state, and local taxes) will be billed automatically to the credit card you provide when registering for the PRO Access. If your credit card is a VISA or MasterCard and the number or expiration date for your credit card changes for any reason (for instance, you get a new number because your old card expired, was stolen, etc.), that updated information may be automatically passed on from your credit card issuer to Bullion Up, and if we do receive such information, it will be treated by Bullion Up as if it were originally furnished by you. To learn more about this service being provided by your credit card issuer, please contact them directly.
You must promptly notify Bullion Up(as set forth below) if any information related to your credit card changes or is no longer valid or of any other change to the information you provided Bullion Up regarding your credit card (including, but not limited to, changes to your billing address or other pertinent contact information). Absent such notification, Bullion Up will assume that all of the information related to your credit card remains valid and will submit to the card processor all information that it requires for approval, both when you initially subscribe and, if applicable, upon the commencement of any renewal of that subscription. If any subscription fees or other charges billed to your credit card are declined for any reason, Bullion Upshall have the right to suspend your subscription until such subscription fees or other charges are paid in full. You agree to pay all costs (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by Bullion Up in collecting any unpaid subscription fees or other charges from you.
10. Risk disclosure. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
11. Past performance. Past performance is not indicative of future results, as returns may vary according to market conditions. Trading in foreign exchange is speculative and may involve the loss of entire principal; therefore, funds placed and used under forex signal services should be risk capital funds that if lost will not significantly affect one personal financial wellbeing. No representation is being made that participating in forex signal services/subscriptions or managed forex trading program will necessarily lead to profit. Investors may incur into a series of consecutive losses and substantial equity-drawdowns that can deplete their funds before the occurrence of any meaningful profit.
12. Regarding performance. Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses like those shown.
13.Billing. When you are depositing in your account, you should know that it is not loss proof and any loss suffered by you will not be borne by the company in any part. If you go into a transaction thorough our company and suffer a loss, it is only your loss completely and yet you are liable to pay up your subscribing fee.
14.Transaction. If you purchase any package and face any problem to account activation when we ask for voucher if you are not able to show voucher, then your account are damages for permanently.
15. REFUND POLICY. At Bullion Up, we are committed in making you happy. So, if you get frustrated or don’t want to use our service. Let us know, we try understanding your situation and refund the payment (if feasible). Refund of diamond monthly subscription are only with condition met of total signals sent for the month are below 55% accuracy of the month.
16.Automatic Renew. Bullion Up.com is not supported any automatic renew fee. After finishing your package validity your account is automatic expire on our website. If you are interested renew you can make payment on same account.
17. Changes to this Terms and Condition. Bullion Up reserves the right to modify or update this Terms and Condition statement at any time without notice.
18. Information Copyright. This website is the owner of every detail and information that you able find on the various pages of this website. Every content is held under the copyrights law and you cannot copy, reproduce, publish on you blog, website, forum or forward to anyone who is not the member of this site. If you are found to circulate or distribute the information of the site in any form, via print or digital media, you are liable to face legal action for infringement of the copyright law.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This User Agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Bullion Up regarding the subject matter hereof and shall supersede any and all prior negotiations, representations, warranties, undertakings, or agreements, written or oral, between the parties regarding such subject matter.